Property DescriptionNEW A/C, NEW TILE IN ENTRY LIVING ROOM AND DEN. GRANITE IN KITCHEN, UPDATED VANITY TOPS. GREAT LOCATION WITH quite PRESERVE VIEW. HOME IS NOT A CONDO AND CAN GET FHA LOAN IF NEEDED. 2 car garage. Extra closet storage in garage . Lanai was recently re-screened private setting. pet friendly place. APPLIANCES LOOK YOUNG SELLER HAS NOT LIVED THERE SO DON,T KNOW MUCH HISTORY. shutters manual accordian mounted on home for front door and window openings . The shores is a wonderful location Entrance on Santa Barbara Blvd . Back exit is on Radio rd.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Refrigerator, Range and oven
- Interior: Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination
- Stories: Single story
- Style: Duplex
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Berkshire Lakes Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.