Property DescriptionLondon Bay Homes and award-winning Romanza Interior Design have collaborated once again to create this fantastic opportunity in one of the most desirable areas in Naples. This fully-furnished home offers four bedrooms, a study and a formal dining room within 4,059 square feet of living space all on one level. The gourmet-inspired kitchen features a walk-through pantry that includes wine storage and office area ideal for entertaining guests. High volume ceilings and clerestory windows in the great room bring in ample natural light. The great room flows to a covered outdoor dining and living area, equipped with an outdoor kitchen, which overlooks a custom pool and spa. In addition, a fire table and sheltering trellis surrounded by tropical landscaping give the feel of an island retreat. Completion approximately December 2020.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Corner lot, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Park Shore Naples
Listing provided courtesy of London Bay Realty Inc.