Property DescriptionSouthwest, END UNIT. 2+den and 2.5 baths. Spacious kitchen opens to eating area on one side and den on the other, perfect for entertaining/ family living. Coronado is located on the tram road to the attended beach that has 2 beach pavilions with sports bar and casual and fine dining. The newly painted building is amenity rich with 24/7 security at the lobby desk, superlative, responsive management, fitness and social centers, maintenance department, 2 guest suites, assigned, under the building parking with additional parking around the building, air conditioned storage unit and bicycle storage.. All residences have storm shutters on lanais and water leak detection systems. Combine The Coronado amenities with The Pelican Bay amenities and you have it all. Parking space 63; storage 61. Buyer to pay $7500 fee at closing to The Pelican Bay Foundation.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community exercise area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Eat in kitchen
- Win/Doors: Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.