Property DescriptionThis Rarely available and highly sought after 3/2 courtyard villa is making its Debut in the Naples Market Place. The eat-in kitchen with atrium and extended floor plan offers a plethora of bright natural light. Lush landscaping and the recently added New pavers, enhances the continued beautification of the Bay Villas at Pelican Bay. It is Nicely situated and is within walking distance to the Waterside Shoppes, Restaurants, and the Naples Artis. If that's not enough, it is also walking distance from the shuttles to the beach.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Deck
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry area in garage/carport
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Vaulted ceilings, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Detached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Atrium, Eat in kitchen
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.