Property DescriptionAVAILABLE FALL OF 2021. Wonderful gulf and bay views from this updated 2 bedroom and 2 bath unit. Spectacular sunsets nightly - enjoy this perfectly positioned 9th floor condominium in St. Nicole at Pelican bay. Overlooking the wildlife sanctuary of Outer Clam Bay and the sparkling Gulf of Mexico, this meticulously maintained residence is a wonderful place to spend your winter vacation. Master bedroom with king bed, guest bedroom with 2 twin beds, updated bathrooms and open den/sitting area off of master bedroom. Update fully equipped kitchen, tile throughout, and washer and dryer in unit. St. Nicole is steps away from the South Tram Boardwalk station to the beach. Amenities to St. Nicole include a heated pool and spa, exercise room, social rooms and on-site manager. Enjoy the world class amenities of Pelican Bay including two private casual beachfront restaurants, beach shuttle, beach chair & umbrella set-up service, tennis club (pay per play), community fitness center, walking trails and more. Close proximity to the Naples Philharmonic, Waterside Shoppes and more.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking
- Rooms: Guest room, Great room
- Scenery: Gulf view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Rental Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Royal Shell Real Estate, Inc.